- Records swings from 50 frames/second (smartwatches) up to 125 frames/second (Trueshot wristband);
- Recognizes full-swing, pitching and putting (including left-handed golfers);
- Determines backswing and downswing timings, swing tempo, rotational speed, acceleration and swing smoothness;
- Makes a rough estimation of the club head speed (in mph or km/h) on full-swings and the putting distance;
- Compares swing results in real time with data from scratch players;
- Displays and analyses the user’s recording activity and statistics;
- Exports sensor data to MS Excel for swing path analysis.