Bluecover MT3333 GNSS Receiver Breakout Design
Bluecover is open-sourcing its own breakout board schematic for the Mediatek MT3333 chipset. This chipset features high accuracy, low power consumption and a very small footprint.
Whether you are a hobbyist looking to bring geolocation capabilities to your latest creations or a company looking for the right chipset to include in your next product, the MT3333 is not only a very capable option but also a very reasonably-priced one.
- Full GNSS constellation support – GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- SBAS support – WAAS, EGNOS, QRZZ and GAGAN
- 28mA continuous-tracking power consumption
- Internal surface mount GNSS antenna (Beltii)
- UART serial interface (TX/RX)